Spring Menu 2018
- Anchovies from Cadaqués with coca bread.
Goat cheese salad with avocado, walnuts and honey vinaigrette.
Marinated salmon with sesame cream, avocado emulsion, soy jellied and seasoned tomato.
Tuna tataki with tomato and avocado salad and soy mayonnaise.
Shrimp carpaccio with pine nut vinaigrette and essence of its head.
Beef carpaccio with foie and arugula sprinkles.
Iberian Bellota ham (acorn-fed) with coca bread and tomato foam.
Toast with guacamole, smoked sardine and poached egg.
- Our sautéed vegetables with provolone grilled.
Sweet potato cream with poached egg, mushrooms and crispy leek.
Foie ravioli with mushroom sauce.
Grilled scallops with potato parmentier and sautéed asparagus.
- Matured organic Beef sirloin with rosemary seasoned potato and sweet potato and mushroom sauce.
Iberian pork "Joselito" with potato gratin, mushroom stew and wine reduction.
Grilled tuna with sautéed vegetables, mango and soy mayonnaise.
Grilled sea bass with eggplant with honey and vanilla oil.
- Mellow Veal with creamy truffled potato and mushrooms.
Chicken stew with apple, pineapple and foie.
Lamb cooked at low temperature with rosemary flavored potato pie and its juice.
Duck breast with sweet apple and berries sauce.
- Cod confit with spinach and sobrasada (spicy pork sausage) with honey aioli.
Grilled salmon with creamy smoked carrot and vegetables with sweet soy.
- Lemon pie on a short crust pastry and flamed meringue.
Valrhona Chocolate Coulant.
Our cheesecake under construction with mandarin sorbet.
Pineapple tartar marinated with vanilla and coconut foam.
White chocolate mousse with strawberry cream.
Lemon sorbet with vodka.
Plate with Cheeses "goat, sheep and cow".
- To reserve you can call: 0034.918.104.22.168.