Protective measures Hotel Sol Ixent
We will contact you to inform you of the preventive measures prepared for your visit in the Hotel Sol Ixent, the safety of our customers and our staff remains our top priority. Given the current situation, here are the additional measures to ensure maximum efficiency:
The well-being and safety of our customers and our staff remains our top priority. Given the current situation, we have taken additional measures to ensure maximum efficiency:
- If you wish to speed up your entry, you can send us a photo of the identity document, of all those who visit us, indicating the reservation number to email@example.com
- The hotel car park is outside, you will find directions on arrival, parking is free and no code is needed, you can go directly. The only available entry is through reception, so we recommend you to unload your luggage when checking in.
- The check-out of the rooms must be done before 12h and the check-in is from 15h during this period all the cleaning and disinfection procedure necessary to ensure your safety will be done.
- To ensure the safety distance, on arrival you will find the directions where you will be asked to wait for your turn, the reception staff will tell you when you can pass.
- At the same entrance, you will find a distributor of hydro alcoholic gel that will always be at your disposal.
- If the official protocols require it, on arrival, your body temperature could be measured.
- The use of the elevator will be done individually or exclusively with the companions of the room.
- Keep a safe distance, as much as possible, from any other employee/guest and apply the discharge before entering.
- The maintenance and/or cleaning of the rooms will be done with the room empty, we will appreciate the use of the hanging panel to indicate when is available.
- In order to guarantee the maximum efficiency of the protocols applied, we have proceeded to minimize the decoration.
- At reception, you will receive information of the timetables to organize your meals so you can book them in advance.
- The pool towels provided by the hotel are for individual use. If it is necessary to change them, you must hand them over to reception. The abandonment or loss of the towel will incur an additional charge.
- We remind you that the reservation of hammocks is not allowed, especially in these times where compliance with the regulations is basic for everyone’s safety.
- If at any time you feel unwell or require medical services, notify the receptionist so she can urgently contact local Hospital services.
If you have an affected reservation, we apologize and await your understanding. We will contact you to suggest alternatives or, if you prefer, you can contact us at +34 972 25 10 43, or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
We understand the distrust generated by the situation when you commit to a travel plan and therefore we want you to book quietly and securely.
We offer free cancellation of your future reservations, without commitment or prepayment. You can cancel at any time up to 48 hours before arrival.